top of page

온새미로 데이트카페 사이트 그룹

공개·회원 34명

Hamburger SV vs Paderborn live video 09.12.2023


Hamburger SV vs Paderborn - December 9, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.


Hamburger SV vs SC Paderborn 07 Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-09Match Details Who: Hamburger SV vs SC Paderborn 07 Competition: 2nd Bundesliga When: 2023-12-09, 14:00 Venue: Volksparkstadion Hamburger SV will host SC Paderborn 07 at Volksparkstadion on 2023-12-09 at 14:00 in an interesting encounter in 2nd Bundesliga. Hamburger SV, currently sitting at 3 will be looking for important home win. Hamburger SV have won 3 meetings with SC Paderborn 07, while SC Paderborn 07 have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Hamburger SV vs SC Paderborn 07 from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Hamburger SV and SC Paderborn 07? At the moment there are 11 tips in the 1X2 market, with 11 tips backing Hamburger SV, 0 tips backing SC Paderborn 07 and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 59% against the Hamburger SV finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 21% against SC Paderborn 07 winning. The draw is rated at 20%. The Hamburger SV vs SC Paderborn 07 match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Hamburger vs Paderborn: live 9 december 2023. Team Video. 12:49. RE-LIVE: PRESSEKONFERENZ MIT TIM WALTER I 16. Spieltag I HSV vs. SC Paderborn 07. ‹ › Match preview. Stadium. Volksparkstadion. Hamburg, Germany. Hamburger SV vs SC Paderborn Live Score Catch Hamburger SV vs SC Paderborn Live Football score with commentary, latest updates, news and videos at SportsTiger. Download the App Now! Watch Bayer Leverkusen v SC Paderborn Live Stream Watch DFB-Pokal Soccer action as Bayer Leverkusen takes on SC Paderborn. Sign upMore details. Coming up. Hamburger SV v SC Paderborn (Highlights) ... SC Paderborn 07, on the other hand, sits in 10 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 59% chance of a home win, and a 21% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Hamburger SV vs SC Paderborn 07 is worth a look. Deutlich besser lief es für den Tabellendritten im heimischen Volksparkstadion, wo die Mannschaft von Tim Walter zuletzt zwei Heimsiege (6:1 gegen Hannover 96 & 4:3 gegen St. Pauli) bejubeln durfte. Der SC Paderborn fuhr an den vergangenen fünf Spieltagen zehn Punkte ein und konnte damit den Rückstand zu Platz drei auf sechs Zähler verkürzen. Wollen die Ostwestfalen im Kampf um den Relegationsplatz noch ein Wörtchen mitreden, muss am Freitagabend in Hamburg gewonnen werden. Am letzten Wochenende fertigte der Tabellenvierte Eintracht Braunschweig mit 5:1 ab. Wer überträgt? HSV gegen SC Paderborn live im TV & StreamWer überträgt? HSV gegen SC Paderborn live im TV & StreamAm Freitagabend kreuzen im Zweitliga-Topspiel der Hamburger SV und der SC Paderborn die Klingen. In der Tabelle liegen die Ostwestfalen sechs Punkte hinter dem HSV, der das Hinspiel mit 3:2 für sich entscheiden konnte. Wo wird die Partie übertragen? Im Aufstiegsrennen hat der HSV nicht nur am letzten Spieltag (2:3-Niederlage in Magdeburg) Punkte liegengelassen. Auch die beiden Auswärtsspiele in Düsseldorf (1:1) und Kaiserslautern (0:2) konnten nicht gewonnen werden. SC Paderborn 07 @ Hamburger SV Where to live stream & watch Hamburger SV - SC Paderborn 07 on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! Hamburger SV gegen SC Paderborn live: Hier sehen Sie 4 hours ago — Am 16. Spieltag der 2. Fußball-Bundesliga empfängt der Hamburger SV den SC Paderborn. So sehen Sie die Partie im TV und im Stream.


소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 다른 회원과의 교류 및 업데이트 수신, 동영상 공유 등의 활동을 시작하세요.

bottom of page